Friday, 2 November 2012

Personal Primal Challenge - Day 17

Bacon and veggies for breakfast; a sandwich (minus the bread), salad, and fruit, courtesy of CJS, for lunch; leftovers for dinner.  I cheated with a cookie (2, actually) at lunch.... I don't think I can blame that for my current headache as it started a good hour and a half after I ate the last cookie.

I slept really well last night!  I don't know if it was the candle-lit wind-down, the glass of wine, the book (The Color of Magic by Terry Pratchett), or the position (stretched out on my back).  More than likely it was a combination of all of the above.  Half of me would like to skip the hour long wind-down, but I was able to get up at 8 and not be too cranky, despite my loud neighbors being what woke me up... so that's a plus.  No short cuts to being healthy, I guess.  Hopefully I can figure out a routine that makes sleeping easier.  Sleep really shouldn't be so difficult, but it's always been for me.

Anything else I can think of to talk about here today would consist of a rant or a complaint, so I'm just going to give the world the bird and call it a night.  It's a few hours early, but it's Friday... I can't go to the bar with Jen (cause it'd take 14 hours and a few thousand dollars to get there), and I can't think of anything else to do that doesn't involve my eyes.

No comments: