Saturday, 1 May 2010

On Pets

Over the last few weeks I've spent almost $200 at the vet between the two cats.  Soushi's better, thankfully.  Still never managed to get a pee sample... o.O But he's acting normal, so I'm going to assume he's fine for now.  Ophelia, on the other hand, has thrown up 6 times in the last 24 hours, so she got to take a trip to the vet today.  She was such a good girl though.  She just laid on the table against me and let the vet look at her and give her shots.  Kinda makes me thinks she's really not feeling good.  No food for her until tomorrow morning, though what she puked up I'm not sure because last night she was vomiting water.  I hope she's okay.

I didn't get up that long ago, but with yesterday as sucky as it was, and with how today started, I kinda just want to go back to sleep.  I think I'll go get a coke instead.  It's hot out.  I need to figure out what to do with my hair that doesn't hurt my head.  Ponytails are a no-go again.  It's too long.  Owwwwww.  Studying didn't happen yesterday.  I don't know that it'll happen today.  We'll see after I get some caffeine.

I had a good breakfast/lunch though.  I cooked ground pork-beef with asparagus and carrots in yakiniku sauce.  It was quite tasty.  The insides of my eyes are still white though.  Slightly more pink, but still mostly white.  Might have something to do with eating mostly pasta and veggies all the time.... cooking is such a pain.

No comments: