Friday, 18 July 2008

So last night

I took a walk cause I~m in the middle of a three day hyper phase ~now on day four~ and sleep at some point would be appreciated. So it~s really stinking hot here and I~ve been getting a little dehydrated so I stopped at 7~11 and wanted to get a popcicle...no slurpys here. Somebody should introduce them. They~d sell like mad in this weather. Anyway I ended up getting a chocolate one cause the only juice one was watermelon with chocolate chunks and that just didn~t sound appetizing. Anyway my tasty dark chocolate popcicle melted before I got home while eating it so now there are chocolate drips outside my door. The thing is it~s about 5 minutes to walk from 7~11 ( ̄▽ ̄;)

I also learned that British pain killers stop egg alergy reactions. Seriously...hamburger stays together just fine by itsself. Who puts egg in it!?

The girl across from me is reading one of the comics I like. It would seem there~s a new volume out...

No comments: