Thursday, 7 February 2008

Eesh

Well, the days go by insanely slow, but considering it is already Thursday, February 7th (miki's birthday!!) and I was slightly surprised to realize that this morning, I guess the time is going faster than I thought. I've lost a lot of the genki recently though. I have moments, a few hours at a time where I'll be really energetic, but mostly I've just been trying not to be too angry and bummed that I have to wait until the end of March. It makes for some trying days. I'm sure I'm driving my mom nuts with my mood swings.

I'm off to the UP tonight despite the snow. The weather looks fairly safe for tonight.... a little snowy down here, but the UP, for the most part, looks completely clear. Fay said the roads are dry, so I'm hoping they stay that way. I'd really just like to go to bed when I get home from work, but not today. I'm excited to see Fay though. Anything gets in my way I'm going to break it!

No comments: