Wednesday, 9 January 2008

Breakfast, Lunch, and a Temp Job


We went to a strange little cafe for breakfast today in Norfolk. Charlie's Cafe.... it was yummy - I ate lunch. No breakfast foods for me :( It was cute inside though, and I ate a really good burger.

I also got a temporary job at a tax accountant's office as a receptionist. They still want me through April - actually the guy asked if there was a I way I could push GEOS to extend my departure until April........ I don't have insurance until I land in Japan, and GEOS pays more. I feel a little bad, because it's a family run place and his niece is the one who got me the interview, but I made it clear that I'll probably be leaving in the middle of March... so that's all I can do.

I'm sick. I caught whatever Dad and Anna have had, and my face feels like it's going to explode. I took a nap this afternoon and felt a little better, but I hate sleeping when I'm sick because i get really wacked-out dreams. I think dinner's soon... I wonder if I'll even taste it. Ah well, here's to heavy doses of Vitamin C and Airborne!

No comments: